Tuesday, December 14, 2010


mom, these balloons are the best. they have been such a wonderful floor bonding stress relief  activity :) thanks a million for the best packages, ever.


In the midst of finals week, late nights studying, cold mornings that refuse to snow, and the longest presentations of my life... a few things have been making my heart really glad.
really completely happy to be here,
alive,
with these people,
in this place.

(if you haven't realized it yet, i'm completely a list person. i make lists all. the. time.)
and when i don't feel like i have time to sit down and write you a novel, i list. :)

things that make my heart glad:

1. Receiving an avocado for Christmas! (people know me so well, haha)
2. Printing pictures from the semester and then hanging said pictures on my closet, refrigerator, world map, etc.
3. JESSICA HANSMEIER. HERE. FLKASNOI:ALJEKMFOAILJFKMAE ! 
4. Motivational text messages in all capital letters, haha
5. hip-hop music
6. being reminded that i am small.
7. HOME on friday! (for an entire month. hallelujah.)
8. Craft Sunday
9. singing the 12 days of Christmas with Monet
10. the chance to take a final that i missed yesterday. (that's right, i wrote down the wrong date of my final. i missed my final. my professor could be giving me a zero for 30% of my grade. but thank God he's being gracious and allowing me to take it tomorrow. should i bake him a cake or something? haha)

"Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts. Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice (!) Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done..."
1 Chronicles 16:8-12


[hopefully a longer, more informative post will come soon soon soon. my heart is so full. this semester has left me with such gratitude and joy and gladness and (hopefully) new knowledge and love ...and right now i just don't have time to depict it accurately for you..i have my hardest and most important final to study for. 
BUT TOMORROW AT THIS TIME IT WILL ALL BE OVER!]

No comments:

Post a Comment