(sadly, i can take zero credit for this photo.)
Reasons I am so glad to be alive today...
1. It's Friday. The sky is blue, the sun shining.
2. One midterm down, two to go.
3. The brilliance that is Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeroes. (Please go listen to the album, "Up From Below" now. Do it. And dance. And hum yourself through the rest of your day.)
4. A really crazy/hilarious convocation.
5. America, Land of the Free - Home of the Rave.
6. Planning a trip to Philly.
7. Yogurt Parfaits.
8. Spring Break is getting closer.
9. Sending a surprise package!
10. Receiving a free t-shirt in my mailbox.
11. The little circumferences of grass are getting bigger!
12. Discussing a really quick road trip to see the Welcome Wagon play in Lancaster. (I am really longing to go to a show...to listen to live music with good friends.)
13. Anticipating the most delicious dessert at the Cheesecake Factory tonight (eeeeee!) cheesecake is one of my favorite things.